In spite of evidence of long-running and large latent support, we have been in a state of denial about the far-right in Britain, which has fed into the growth of UKIP, writes Helen Margetts. Here, she outlines the state of the far-right and argues that we need to move towards acceptance, be alert to signals in long-running trends, and […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- Burke and Brexit: the UK’s chief negotiator displays a lack of concern about trade risks and accountability
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Governing as a permanent form of campaigning: why the civil service is in mortal danger