Huseyin Naci and Jonathan Cylus provide arguments for how to improve the regulation concerning pharmaceutical drugs. Since drugs are not assessed relative to alternatives on the market, they claim it becomes more difficult to accurately evaluate a drug’s successes and harms. Increased innovation and a more streamlined delivery of information are some of the benefits they attribute to more rigorous […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Forecasting the 2019 General Election using the PM and the Pendulum model
- Unite to Remain: how likely are the three parties’ voters to support the alliance?
- On dealigning and realigning elections: Is Britain about to experience a Westminster earthquake?
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- How economic insecurity encourages political activism and support for the right