Brexit may have aborted the careers of David Cameron, George Osborne, and all the main Brexit leaders. But rest assured, the reality is worse writes Jean-Paul Faguet. The referendum was a toxic measure that leaves the new government in an impossible situation, damned whatever it does. And although the UK’s uncodified constitution provides guidance on many issues, we nonetheless […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Governing as a permanent form of campaigning: why the civil service is in mortal danger
- Contrary to popular and academic belief, Adam Smith did not accept inequality as a necessary trade-off for a more prosperous economy