With the price of oil dropping dramatically over the last several months, many are asking what this means for the renewable energy sector. Jennifer Baka finds that the potential for growth in wind and solar is strong and unlikely to be impacted by recent oil price declines. Declining oil prices can, however, impact the transportation sector, specifically the markets for biofuels and […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Is Brexit a constitutional crisis, or a political one? The answer matters
- To explain why socialism is still attractive, we must look at why liberalism is not
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion