With the price of oil dropping dramatically over the last several months, many are asking what this means for the renewable energy sector. Jennifer Baka finds that the potential for growth in wind and solar is strong and unlikely to be impacted by recent oil price declines. Declining oil prices can, however, impact the transportation sector, specifically the markets for biofuels and […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- Previous work experience is not a good predictor of how people will perform in a new job
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- British democracy and the power of the military: too much or too little?
- Prisoner voting rights: the conflict between the government and the courts was really about executive power