John Kay argues that many of the models used to assess and quantify real life projects are bogus. They are based on the assumption of complete and perfect information, but a model can never be a true representation of the world and nor should we expect it to be. The skill of a policy analyst is in identifying the models and evidence […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Britain’s wartime generation are almost as pro-EU as millennials
- An asset to Boris Johnson: ideology in Brexit Britain
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Five things we have learnt about England’s voter ID trials in the 2019 local elections
- The Bedroom Tax in Northern Ireland: playing a dangerous game with peace?