Can the euro be saved? How should the EU respond to Brexit? In an interview with editors Artemis Photiadou and Stuart Brown, Nobel Prize-winning economist and bestselling author Joseph Stiglitz discusses the structural problems at the heart of the Eurozone, why an amicable divorce may be preferable to maintaining the single currency, and how EU leaders should respond to […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Forecasting the 2019 General Election using the PM and the Pendulum model
- Unite to Remain: how likely are the three parties’ voters to support the alliance?
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- On dealigning and realigning elections: Is Britain about to experience a Westminster earthquake?
- Campaigns, ideologies, and strategic voting: what the polls tell us now