Can the euro be saved? How should the EU respond to Brexit? In an interview with editors Artemis Photiadou and Stuart Brown, Nobel Prize-winning economist and bestselling author Joseph Stiglitz discusses the structural problems at the heart of the Eurozone, why an amicable divorce may be preferable to maintaining the single currency, and how EU leaders should respond to […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- What is the point of petitions in British politics?
- Britain’s wartime generation are almost as pro-EU as millennials
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?