Does it matter in a case if the judge is a man or a woman? If it does, why are there still so few women in the upper ranks of the judiciary? Would mandatory quotas help address the over-representation of men in public life? Lady Hale, President of the Supreme Court and the first woman to have held this […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- Preparing British foreign policy for the post-Brexit era: why swift and sudden institutional change is not the answer
- Social mobility at the top: how elites in the UK are pulling away
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications