Does it matter in a case if the judge is a man or a woman? If it does, why are there still so few women in the upper ranks of the judiciary? Would mandatory quotas help address the over-representation of men in public life? Lady Hale, President of the Supreme Court and the first woman to have held this […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- What is the point of petitions in British politics?
- Britain’s wartime generation are almost as pro-EU as millennials
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?