Laura Bates founded the Everyday Sexism Project website in 2012, and since then has become a key advocate for women’s rights in the UK. In an interview with editors Jennifer Thomson and Helena Vieira, Laura discussed the greater number of women in British and international politics, the problem of sexual assault on UK university campuses – and the many challenges […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- An asset to Boris Johnson: ideology in Brexit Britain
- Five things we have learnt about England’s voter ID trials in the 2019 local elections
- Another ‘rotten borough’? Allegations of electoral fraud in Peterborough
- The Bedroom Tax in Northern Ireland: playing a dangerous game with peace?