How can the ideas of history’s greatest economists – from Adam Smith and David Ricardo through Joan Robinson and Milton Friedman to Douglass North and Robert Solow – help us think about the biggest economic challenges of our time? Linda Yueh’s new book seeks to answer this question through studying 12 economists whose thinking has changed the world. She […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- What happened to Europe’s left? From proletariat to precariat
- Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence: the betrayal of a whole generation?
- Five things we have learnt about England’s voter ID trials in the 2019 local elections
- Who decides who is leader of the opposition?
- Governing as a permanent form of campaigning: why the civil service is in mortal danger