How can the ideas of history’s greatest economists – from Adam Smith and David Ricardo through Joan Robinson and Milton Friedman to Douglass North and Robert Solow – help us think about the biggest economic challenges of our time? Linda Yueh’s new book seeks to answer this question through studying 12 economists whose thinking has changed the world. She […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- The different ‘types’ of poverty: is there a problem with how we currently talk about poverty?
- Are the DUP for turning? When the Union is perceived to be at risk, all options are on the table
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion