Steve Keen was one of the few economists who publicly predicted the Great Recession that still troubles developed economies. In this interview with Joel Suss, he explains how he came to that conclusion, offers his view on UK economic policy, and presents his own policy ideas for ending speculative, risky behavior that created the debt burden to begin with. Can you explain […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Unite to Remain: how likely are the three parties’ voters to support the alliance?
- What should be in the election manifestos on health and social care?
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?