The 2017 election saw a stronger than foreseen performance by the Labour Party. Matt Walsh explains how Labour’s Facebook success played out, heralding the party’s overall campaign performance. GE2017 was a numbers game: by achieving very high levels of organic reach, Labour managed to target undecided voters in marginal constituencies, energise voters who had drifted away from the party, and mobilise […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- What is the point of petitions in British politics?
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Britain’s wartime generation are almost as pro-EU as millennials
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion