David Cameron recently announced plans that will require companies with 250 plus employees to disclose the average pay of women and men amongst their staff, therefore theoretically exposing the extent of their gender pay gap. Øyvind Skorge argues that, whilst this indicates the government is serious about addressing workplace inequalities between women and men, it needs to go a […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- What will life be like in the Commons for the Independent Group?
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- There is no left-wing case for Brexit: 21st century socialism requires transnational organization
- The political consequences of antisemitism? The party preferences of Britain’s Jews