How do people feel about multicultural policies? Ethnic majorities tend to resent them, and feel less safe in societies with a number of affirmative and rights-based policies, write Pamela Irving Jackson and Peter Doerschler. As a result, governments have come under pressure to ensure policies that tackle inequality benefit everyone. Yet both ethnic majorities and minorities declare themselves happier with their […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Forecasting the 2019 General Election using the PM and the Pendulum model
- Unite to Remain: how likely are the three parties’ voters to support the alliance?
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- On dealigning and realigning elections: Is Britain about to experience a Westminster earthquake?
- Campaigns, ideologies, and strategic voting: what the polls tell us now