Throughout the short campaign, this blog will publish a series of posts that focus on each of the electoral regions in the UK. In this post, Jack Blumenau and Simon Hix discuss the overall picture of party competition across these different regions. They show that different regions face different constellations of competitive parties, and that there has been a steady increase in […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- Constitutionally, Corbyn will leave the Labour Party in a similar state to how he found it
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- Governing as a permanent form of campaigning: why the civil service is in mortal danger