Sacha Garben, Hanaan Marwah, Luke McDonagh, Berkay Ozcan, & Thomas Sampson argue that there are three main priorities the political-Left should be focused on in the aftermath of the financial crisis: they must produce new ideas if they are to supplant neo-liberal ideology, properly express their aims in order to effectively communicate with the electorate, and focus on organising capital rather than labour. The financial crisis which erupted in 2008, coupled with the on-going global […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- The different ‘types’ of poverty: is there a problem with how we currently talk about poverty?
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- Who will suffer most from Brexit? Effects by region, sector, skill level and income group