Rosalind Shorrocks recently reviewed the ways in which gender matters for GE2017, showing that, although Labour is particularly popular among young women, this was the demographic most undecided about how to vote. In this follow up piece with Stephen Fisher they write that there has been an increase in support for Labour from women after the manifesto launches. This […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Why Change UK may turn out to be neither democratic nor a force for change
- Is Brexit a constitutional crisis, or a political one? The answer matters
- How effective is Parliament in controlling UK government and representing citizens?
- To explain why socialism is still attractive, we must look at why liberalism is not
- Why Britons living abroad for more than 15 years still don’t have a vote