Rosalind Shorrocks recently reviewed the ways in which gender matters for GE2017, showing that, although Labour is particularly popular among young women, this was the demographic most undecided about how to vote. In this follow up piece with Stephen Fisher they write that there has been an increase in support for Labour from women after the manifesto launches. This […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- Two troubled premierships: comparing the administrations of John Major and Theresa May
- ‘Speaking truth to power’ in Select Committees: what is the experience like for external evidence-givers?
- Islamic divorce in the English courts: human rights and sharia law
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle