Will the Overseas Electors Bill, proposing to give Britons living abroad the right to vote in UK elections for life, make it beyond second reading? Sue Collard puts recent developments in their wider context and explains their potential implications. She argues that if government does indeed mean business, then the issue is far too important to those affected to […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- Forecasting the 2019 General Election using the PM and the Pendulum model
- Unite to Remain: how likely are the three parties’ voters to support the alliance?
- Which women knew about state pension age changes? Inequalities in awareness and their implications
- On dealigning and realigning elections: Is Britain about to experience a Westminster earthquake?
- Campaigns, ideologies, and strategic voting: what the polls tell us now