Wajeeha Mohsin

Photoshoot in Hyde Park

Wajeeha Mohsin

Photoshoot in Hyde Park

Wajeeha 181113 i
Trees in Hyde Park

When I heard the idea, I really didn’t think that it was such a great plan- going to Hyde Park to take photographs. But I was wrong. I wasn’t really planning to along with my classmates, but when they insisted I really couldn’t resist, and so we set out to have our perfect end to yet another crazy week at LSE.

Taking the tube from Holborn to Hyde Park Corner, we arrived at our location and received a warm welcome from the shining sun and the sound of laughter; we really had picked a perfect day for the photo shoot. As we walked around taking pictures, we wondered why we had not been there earlier. In the span of 2 hours, we took over 80 photographs, had the squirrels eat from our hands, enjoyed a hot drink and got terrified by the swans. Of course this all was accompanied by lots of laughter, girly shrieks, hugs and talks about serious and not-so-serious topics.

Wajeeha 181113 ii
Swans in Hyde Park

As I sit here in front of my laptop, researching our plans to Morocco for a vacation and thinking about the Winter Wonderland starting next week, I realize that I’m really lucky to have found some really great friends thanks to LSE.

(Photographs courtesy of Stephanie Hertanto)

Wajeeha Mohsin

Posted In: LSE | Off Campus