We’d like to thank all of our readers for reading the USApp blog in 2013. Since we launched at the beginning of September, we have posted over 200 articles which have been viewed thousands of times, had many comments and we now have more than 800 followers on Twitter, and our ‘likes’ on Facebook are climbing every day.
During January and beyond, we will be posting some of our LSE and other experts’ thoughts on trends for 2014. Look out for:
- Thoughts and predictions for the 2014 midterm elections
- A new look and feel for the blog
- More interviews with academics and policymakers
- More videos and podcasts covering important issues
- Our first e-collection, covering the U.S. government shutdown
We’re always keen for your feedback, so please keep commenting on our articles, and let us know what you’d like us to cover in 2014.
You can also get in touch by emailing the Managing Editor, Chris Gilson at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.
We look forward to your continued support in 2014!