We’d like to thank all of our readers for reading LSE USAPP in 2016, our third full year of publishing commentary on US politics and policy. We’ve had 271,000 unique visitors this year, an increase of nearly 63 percent compared to 2015!
Over 3,000 of you now follow us on Twitter (but there’s always room for more!) and we have over 750 Facebook ‘likes’. Many have signed up to receive one of our weekly email updates – click here to sign up to get USAPP posts straight into your inbox.
Other 2016 highlights included:
- The launch of our podcast, The Ballpark;
- Previews of key 2016 Senate races; and
- Extensive coverage of the 2016 election results by LSE experts
In 2017 we’ll be bringing you more expert commentary from academic experts from the LSE and beyond. Look out for:
- Commentary on the first 100 days of Donald Trump’s presidency and beyond;
- The Russia/US relationship after accusations of election hacking; and
- Continued analysis on state politics, policy and elections.
We’re always keen for your feedback, so please keep commenting on our articles, and let us know what you’d like us to cover in 2016.
You can also get in touch by emailing the Managing Editor, Chris Gilson at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.