Spain has a general election on Sunday and it’s more interesting than most. There is an excellent (but very partisan) blog by LSE student Mario Lopez Areu that gives some very colourful and interesting insights. The Times has a poll that shows that socialist Prime Minister Zapatero should win narrowly but Spanish voters don’t know that because polls are banned in Spain itself for five days before the vote. That seems rather silly in the age of the Internet doesn’t it?
- Great Canal Journeys: how a bittersweet boating show captured viewers' hearts
- Meghan: I was warned British tabloids would destroy my life
- Insatiable: has Netflix's controversial 'fat-shaming' show fixed itself?
- The journalist as influencer: how we sell ourselves on social media
- 'How dare they!': what the papers say about the battle over Johnson's Brexit deal