‘Fake news’ has taken the world and especially America by storm, and is the subject of this episode of LSE’s The Ballpark podcast. In this episode, LSE’s US Centre interview Charlie Beckett and Sonia Livingstone on what ‘fake news’ is and how the LSE’s Truth, Trust and Technology Commission will address it.
About the author
Julia Ziemer is Polis Manager in the Department of Media and Communications at LSE. Before joining the LSE in 2014, Julia was Events and Development manager at English PEN and she previously worked at the Charles Dickens Museum and the Literature Department of the British Council.
- Nick Robinson and Jon Snow self-isolating in coronavirus precaution
- Mike Bloomberg’s campaign is polluting the internet
- 'People think I bathe in asses' milk': how Towie's Gemma Collins became a podcast hit
- Nine could cut Ashes and T20 World Cups from free-to-air TV as profits fall
- Rappler editor Maria Ressa: 'They could shut us down tomorrow'