Brianna

June 2nd, 2020

10 Things I Love About LSE

Brianna

June 2nd, 2020

10 Things I Love About LSE

1. The people – You can’t ask for a more diverse, culturally enriching environment than LSE.

2. The buildings – Some old, some new, some somewhere inbetween; the architecture of the LSE buildings is worth coming to see.

3. The SU – The Student Union offers everything from fitness classes to every society you can think of.

4. The location – As they say: “Location, location, location”. A quick walk south and you’re at the River Thames, a few minutes down the Strand and you’re in the heart of Trafalgar square. But my favorite local neighborhood is Covent Garden.

5. The Centre Building – If we’re going to talk architecture, the Centre Building deserves its own recognition. The building is brand new and the upper floors boast a view of all parts of London.

6. LSE LIFE – I’ve written so many blogs about LSE LIFE or that mention LSE LIFE I’ve lost count. It’s useful for just about everything!

7. The Library – Whether you’re checking out a book or need a place to study, the library is a must.

8. Department Common Rooms – The Social Policy common room has a free coffee machine and is always filled with your course mates.

9. The Careers Centre – Nestled up on the 5th floor of the SU building, you should drop in at least once during your time at LSE!

10. Being a student blogger – I love writing and this has been a great way for me to express my creativity, improve my writing skills, and share my experience at LSE with future students.

Brianna

My name is Brianna and I'm currently a master's student studying international social and public policy.

Posted In: LSE | Student life