We’d like to thank all of our readers for reading the EUROPP blog in 2013. Since we launched at the end of February 2012, we have posted over 500 articles which have been viewed thousands of times, had hundreds of comments and we now have nearly 4,000 followers on Twitter, and over 750 Facebook ‘likes’.
During January and beyond, we will be posting some of our LSE and other experts’ thoughts on trends for 2013. Look out for:
- A new collaborative series with Ballots and Bullets on Euroscepticism in the UK and Europe
- Coverage of upcoming elections in Germany, Italy and elsewhere
- A close look at right-wing extremism and the Golden Dawn party in Greece
- A look at why epistocracy might not be the way for Europe
- More interviews with EU officials, politicians and academics
We’re always keen for your feedback, so please keep commenting on our articles, and let us know what you’d like us to cover in 2013.
We look forward to your continued support in 2013!