To submit a blog idea
LSE students, staff and alumni, and those researching aspects of LSE history, are invited to suggest a character, event or even an “impact” of the School that you feel should be recorded and honoured in the LSE History blog. Write to the Editor or the LSE Archivist briefly describing what you want to contribute. Once you’ve sent us an email, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We recommend consulting the LSE Archives information pages for tips on researching LSE’s history.
To leave a comment
Enter your comment below the post. We operate a propriety filter, so comments are routed to the blog editors and not posted for public view until they have been checked. All contributions and comments are guided by our Contributions and Comments Policy, outlined below:
- Editorial rights: Contributions to the blog will be published at the discretion of the blog editors. By contributing to the blog, you agree to the blog editors making minor stylistic changes (grammar, spellings, clarity etc) to your contribution. The blog editors will not make any major changes to the submission without the author’s permission.
- Personal opinion: The views expressed in the posts, comments, and replies on this blog are the personal opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the blog editors or the School.
- All rights reserved: The blog editors and the School reserve the right to remove any material (comments, replies, posts) from the blog that they consider inappropriate, offensive or in any way illegal. They also have the right to block access to any one or a group from contributing to the blog.
- Email privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog editors to privately contact the commenter.
- A comment is a conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Language and manners: This blog is for a wide audience, and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog editors and to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- Comment spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- No personal attack comments permitted: No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters.
- Contributors blocked: Anyone who violates this Contributions and Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or contributing to this blog.
- Trackbacks are comments: All trackbacks will be treated in line with our Contributions Policy.
- What to do if your comment does not appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you think that it does not violate this Contributions and Comments Policy, please contact the Editor.