The new year is a time for new chapters and projects. As we move into 2023, we have an exciting range of forthcoming titles which we’re eager to share news of to as many readers as possible – in line with our publishing ethos and commitment to accessibility and greater equity in academic research.
At LSE Press, we believe research and teaching resources should be free to read for this reason. Our books and journals are therefore all published fully Open Access, which means they are permanently free to read globally – a model that makes important scholarly work accessible to everyone.
What’s new from LSE Press will be a quarterly newsletter sent straight to your inbox, delivering:
- News on our latest books and journals
- Recent LSE Press blog posts and video content
- Forthcoming events with LSE Press authors
- Perspectives on Open Access publishing
- Popular Open Access books and articles
… and more!
Interested? 📲 Sign up here