Professor Alexander Pepper’s research revealed the psychological and economic flaws in complex pay schemes intended to incentivise top executives.
Follow the LSE Department of Management online
Read our latest research
Browse our programme blogs
- BSc Management
- Executive Global Master’s in Management
- Global Master’s in Management
- Master’s in Management
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Human Resources and Organisations
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
All content on this blog is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
Articles posted on this blog give the views of the author(s), and not the position of LSE Department of Management, nor of the London School of Economics and Political Science.