Brexit – Britain at the Crossroads: European Consequences, Geopolitical Risks?
LSE IDEAS Strategic Breakfast Series, is a private discussion event held at LSE IDEAS exclusively for executive MSc International Strategy and Diplomacy Alumni with leading practitioners and academics. This strategic breakfast assessed the international consequences of the forthcoming referendum on the United Kingdom’s membership in the European Union.
Speakers (pictured left to right above):
- Gideon Rachman, Chief Foreign Affairs Columnist, The Financial Times
- Steven Erlanger, London bureau chief, The New York Times
- Yu Jie, China Foresight Project Manager, LSE IDEAS
- Tim Oliver, Dahrendorf Fellow on Europe-North America Relations, LSE IDEAS
- Chair: Michael Cox, Director, LSE IDEAS