We asked undergraduates who used our service last year to tell us how we helped them with their career – whether it was finding a job or just understanding what careers are available for them when they graduate. You can find out more about everything we offer on our website.
Chenxu, 2nd year BSc Economics
1. What did you expect when you used LSE Careers?
I expected to find more information about the job market and LSE Careers had this.
2. How did our services meet your expectations?
The events advertised on CareerHub are really good, especially the ones with employers.
3. Were there any other outcomes? (eg. knowing more about what kind of job you’d like, having more confidence at an interview, or even a job/internship offer)
The services provided are really good in terms of helping me prepare for different stages of the selection process and build my confidence definitely.
4. Any advice you’d give to other undergraduates reading this?
Consult teachers, advisers, seniors more frequently and figure out your career interests instead of randomly attending different events.
5. Anything else you’d like us to know?
Really appreciate your efforts in serving the whole student body by providing this help.