This is the perfect opportunity to see your undergraduate dissertation or research published in the second edition of LSE’s primary undergraduate journal.
The LSE Undergraduate Political Review is a platform that encourages and publishes undergraduate political research and academic work on a global scale.
Our journal publishes longer, research-driven pieces characterised by their originality, rigour and insight. We are looking for the best standard.
Publishing with us gives the chance for your hard work to be recognised on a widely-read platform, affiliated with the LSE Government department and linked to Google Scholar.
We are open to submissions from across the globe, from all universities.
- The deadline for journal submissions has been extended to Sunday 29th July
- The journal will be published in February 2019
- If selected, you will liaise with a UPR associate editor
- Topic of a broadly political nature
- Word count of between 4000 and 6000 words (including notes, excluding bibliography)
- High quality, well-cited and backed up by substantive academic evidence.
- Fluent English
To find out more:
- View our guidelines and process for submissions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to our website
- See our first edition here.