CLT, along with IT Training, the Library and the Methodology Institute, is contributing to the new Software Surgery, a drop-in service where LSE staff and students can get training on specific software and web applications.
- Statistical Software: SPSS and Stata
- Qualitative Analysis: Alceste, Atlas.ti, and Nvivo
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word
- Learning Technologies: Moodle, lecture capture, electronic voting systems etc.
- Library Technologies: Endnote, e-journals and online data sources
Drop in on the day, or book in advance via the Training and Development System (https://apps.lse.ac.uk/training-system/userBooking/course/214047) and you can jump the queue when you arrive. A member of the team will be on hand to help you learn what you need to solve your particular problem.
The surgeries take place on Tuesdays, 13:00-14:00 during term-time, in the Library Training Room (R08) on the Lower Ground Floor of the Library.