MSc Marketing student Bridget Harkness is no stranger to the power of brand guidelines to tell the story of an experience. That’s why she’s created her own palette of colours to describe her first semester here at LSE. This is the second in a series of three articles of Bridget’s personal stories of life in London and her top tips for making the most of your time here.

For all you fellow visual learners out there, I have compiled my own palette of colours–which I feel conveys my own story and experiences to describe my first semester here at LSE. Here’s the explanation of my second column in the palette. You can see the first one here!

You can see the rest of Bridget’s personal palette unpacked, here!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Bridget Harkness is pursuing an MSc in Marketing with the LSE Department of Management. She was born and raised in the United States, where she earned a B.A. in Writing Seminars and a Masters of Arts in Teaching from The Johns Hopkins University. Since graduating, she has worked to develop and deliver educational content for a variety companies (ranging from start-ups to companies in the fortune 500). In 2016, she received an award from the National Newspaper Association recognizing the success of an anti-smoking campaign that she created for The Seattle Times’ Newspaper In Education program. I am inspired by projects where practical experience and theoretical knowledge can be applied to make a real-world difference.  She hopes to use her LSE MSc Marketing degree to continue to find creative ways to educate the public about health and other important issues.