A vital read for students and researchers interested in the ramifications and contradictions of international law and justice, Ramona Wadi finds that Judith Armatta’s detailed narration and analysis of Milosevic’s trial an important contribution to the field. Twilight of Impunity: The War Crimes Trial of Slobodan Milosevic. Duke University Press, 2010 In a narration which deals with the responsibility of establishing guilt ‘beyond […]
Get our articles in your inbox daily
- What will life be like in the Commons for the Independent Group?
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated – it was of the squeezed middle
- Exploitable loopholes: how the self-employed non-resident status can be a route to child maintenance evasion
- There is no left-wing case for Brexit: 21st century socialism requires transnational organization
- The political consequences of antisemitism? The party preferences of Britain’s Jews