We’d like to thank all of our readers for reading LSE USAPP in 2014. Highlights this year have included:
- A collaboration with the journal PS: Political Science and Politics in April featuring eight blog posts on US Presidential Election Forecasting
- Our first eCollection, ‘Women in Politics’, published in August
- Our first live blog, covering the midterm elections in November
- Comprehensive coverage of President Obama’s November announcement of executive action to delay the deportation of undocumented immigrants
In 2015 we’ll be bringing you more expert commentary from academic experts from the LSE and beyond. Look out for:
- New eCollections on gentrification, education and political polarization;
- Coverage and predictions for the 2016 presidential race;
- Growing our readership community with more interactivity; and
- Continuing coverage of events and developments in U.S. politics and policy.
We’re always keen for your feedback, so please keep commenting on our articles, and let us know what you’d like us to cover in 2015.
You can also get in touch by emailing the Managing Editor, Chris Gilson at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.