CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The LSE UPR is now accepting submissions for the first issue of the UPR Journal.
This is a perfect opportunity for students who have recently completed a dissertation as part of their third year of undergraduate study to see their work published. We welcome submissions from all academic departments – please find all the information you need to submit an article here:
The deadline for submissions is the 25th July, 2017.
Why publish your work with the LSE UPR?
- Have your research findings disseminated widely across our professional platform and social media.
- If accepted, your research will be accessible on Google Scholar.
- Our journal is peer-reviewed by academics at LSE from across the departments to ensure that the UPR is a platform for the publication of the very best undergraduate research.
- We will work with you to find a more creative medium to present your research on our blog
- The opportunity to present your research at the LSE UPR Research Conference*
- You have put a lot of work into this research and we believe that it should be recognised.
*Sign up to our newsletter for more updates on all the exciting plans we have for the next academic year, e-mail email@example.com
Please note that submission does not guarantee the publication of your article. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about the submissions and review process.
Regards, the LSE UPR Team