Just to out-blog Steve here’s my second posting of the day. This afternoon I went along and chatted to several poster presenters. Had a really interesting chat with people from Bristol about using podcasting. They have a blog which they’d really like people to post entries on about what they are doing with podcasting. I was telling them a bit about video lectures, podcasts and visualiser stuff we are doing at LSE, so Sarah and Kris do post something on: www.podcasting.blog-city.com

I also chatted some more to Iain at Glasgow Caledonian who works in the Saltire Centre and he might have a solution to our Fedora upload problem. I’ve passed on Marie’s e-mail so he’ll get in touch and he’s going to be at the Open Scholarship Conference in October. I also chatted to the Intrallect people who showed me the latest version of their repository software.

Just this moment I went to a session on e-portfolios from Shane Sutherland at Wolverhampton who have developed PebblePad. A neat tool which is really a personal learning environment as it contains blogs and many other tools which can be shared.

Right, that’s it from me as I need to get my glad rags on for the dinner tonight! Farewell folks!