LSEUPR Recruitment for Editor-in-Chief 2021/22
- Be the leader for LSEUPR and responsible for the overall journal management
- Overlook and ensure LSEUPR activities and events go well and be prepared to tackle unexpected circumstances
- Collaborate closely with other Executive Committee members to make decisions related to the development of the journal
- Initiate and organize events that serve the mission of UPR
- Maintain professional relationships with the school, the Government Department, as well as external journals and other groups.
- Manage LSEUPR official email and respond to queries
- Interest in and keen commitment to the UPR and its mission
- Strong team management skills and experience
- Ability to work flexibly within a busy team environment
- Must be a current LSE undergraduate student.
- Prior experience working in LSEUPR is not required.
- Relevant departmental/journal management background is preferable but not necessary.
How to Apply:
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Editor-in-Chief – [First Name, Last Name]” and be sure to include:
- A copy of your CV
- A brief cover letter explaining why you want this role and why you think you are the best candidate for it.