LSEUPR Recruitment for Marketing Director 2021/22
- Planning social media content across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Hiring marketing associates to assist in all responsibilities
- Taking the lead on content creation
- Overseeing the newly created LSEUPR Alumni Network
- Ensuring all UPR members support posts and event promotion
- Strategically deploying physical marketing efforts around campus and halls of residence
- Leading team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Promoting the undertaking of undergraduate research within the wider LSE student body
- Participating in UPR ExCo roundtable meetings
- Previous (social media) marketing experience
- Interest in and commitment to the UPR mission
- Experience with a creative platform such as Canva or Adobe Suite
- Time management skills – able to delegate efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with fellow students and staff at all levels
- Prior experience working in LSEUPR is not required.
What you can expect to gain from the role:
- An opportunity to think and act creatively within the academic space.
- Improve your team management, leadership and communication skills.
- Exposure to like minded peers and academics.
How to apply:
To apply please submit the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Director – [First Name, Last Name]”:
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter explaining your motivations for applying and demonstrating your aptitude for the role