Subscribe via Email
Archive of all posts
Top blog posts
- The impact of the mass media on the quality of democracy within a state remains a much overlooked area of study
- Northern Italy’s 'Catalan Temptation'?
- An Explanation of the Current Political Situation in Catalonia
- The independence of Catalonia: jumping on a bandwagon
- Language rights in Catalonia
- The Quiet Collapse of the Italian Economy
- Does the Catalan Independence Movement Really ‘Love Democracy’?
Popular Tagsausterity Bailout Blame Brexit Catalan Independence Catalonia Corruption Crisis debt crisis Democracy ECB Election elections EU Euro Euro crisis Europe European Elections 2014 European identity European integration European Public Sphere European Union Euroscepticism Eurozone Eurozone crisis Germany Greece growth immigration Inequality Italy Journalism media Media Systems Nationalism Neoliberalism Podemos populism Press Public Sphere Referendum Russia SYRIZA Ukraine unemployment
Tag Archives: control
Oct 20 2016
By Henry Radice The slogan ‘take back control’ was widely credited as a key factor in the UK’s vote to leave the EU on June 23rd. That vote revealed many cleavages in how we understand our democracy. One significant one … Continue reading
Posted by: October 20, 2016