Subscribe via Email
Archive of all posts
Top blog posts
- The impact of the mass media on the quality of democracy within a state remains a much overlooked area of study
- The Catalan Crisis: Is There a Right to Self-Determination in the International Context?
- The Quiet Collapse of the Italian Economy
- The crisis in Catalonia: How did we get here and how do we get out?
- An Explanation of the Current Political Situation in Catalonia
- Governing Migration: The Responsibility of European Society and the Limits of Morality
- UN General Assembly resolution on Basic Principles on Debt Restructuring Processes: a first step towards a global state bankruptcy regime?
Popular Tagsausterity Bailout Blame Brexit Catalan Independence Catalonia Corruption Crisis debt crisis Democracy ECB Election elections EU Euro Euro crisis European Elections 2014 European identity European integration European Public Sphere European Union Euroscepticism Eurozone Eurozone crisis Germany Greece growth immigration Inequality Italy Journalism media Media Systems Nationalism Neoliberalism Podemos populism Press Public Sphere Referendum refugee crisis Spain SYRIZA Ukraine unemployment
Tag Archives: resistance
Jul 11 2014
By Anne Kaun New media and technologies and, in particular, social media have been celebrated over the last few years for their role in protest movements, such as the 15-M movement in Spain, the ‘Aganaktismenoi’ in Greece or the global … Continue reading
Posted by: July 11, 2014